Program is mainly intended for tuning firmware and connecting to PC.
Latest version (v.0.6) is placed there: http://rghost.ru/39196712
Warning! Program gives full access to firmware internals and can easily break operability of device. You use this program at your own risk.
1. Full access to file system.
2. Standard file/dir operations: copy, move, delete etc.
3. Support for 0th, 1st and 2nd models (last digit in model name).
4. Connection to PC via cifs (for 2nd models only). Bidirectional synchronizing of directories on PC and on e-reader.
5. System parameters tuning, limited support for unzipping, text file viewing with syntax highlighting (for programmers
), etc., etc.
1. Program was written just for fun, so don't expect various beauties.
2. Program was not designed for devices with IR-touch.
1. Unpack otfm_v.0.6.rar to device internal memory.
2. Unplug device from PC and enter to "otfm" folder.
3. (optional, for 2nd models only) Run installation of system programs (cifs driver, mount.cifs and rsync at this moment): install_sys_progs.oar
4. Run installation of program itself: install.oar
5. "otfm" folder can be removed after rebooting.