Thread: Tools DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #62
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Issue resolved assuming SHARED is acceptable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
@twobob: I was getting those errors too on static builds at first. For static compiles, before compiling the alsa lib you need to run alsa configure with " --enable-static --disable-shared" (and I used a few more too as suggested by NiLuJe). You can read what I used here: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2146686

I upgraded to CS 2010q1-202 because it fixed some little documented compiler bug that had bitten me on a previous build. I do not remember what now, but I am pretty sure that it is documented somewhere in one of my almost 3K posts somewhere in this forum.
Ah yes.

I have managed to convince it to build shared for now. Since "standalone" static binaries aren't truly static anyways (IMHO), and we have a known platform I think I will stick to shared - on the understanding that shared builds continue to work across all platforms - which they should now. I recompiled alsa with your settings and building shared doesn't give me any errors anymore. So I will go with that.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote