View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #362
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
@Boekenworm,

I will make sure the URL link is corrected. The url I had was correct in its raw form in the code but it got "double encoded" to become incorrect.

I think I will just put a minimum width on the dialog (rather than a mnimum height) and that should stop the resizing/word-wrap issue on that Readability statistics line.

Glad to hear it is doing what you asked for. I'll officially release it tonight or tomorrow.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote