I found the list of new features on Ectaco website here
What's New in ECTACO® jetBook® COLOR
The novelties introduced in this version of ECTACO® jetBook® COLOR software are the result of the efforts we have made working with suggestions and comments by those who used the previous versions. So we made the device even more ergonomic, adding new features and improving a series of interface items.
• You can quickly lock the keyboard to avoid inadvertent key presses when carrying the device.
• Turning Wi-Fi on/off is performed just by sliding a switch on the device case.
• The "Internet Library" subsection was added so that you can access digital libraries.
• The ebook reader interface was enhanced to better suit your needs. To select a single word, for example, just hold the stylus down on it for a second.
• A series of menu items now may be activated by voice commands.
• Support for screen rotation (portrait & landscape modes) – the "Rotate Screen" function.
• The drawing mode was enriched by the addition of the "Clear Page" and "Clear all Pages" functions that allow you to delete all drawings from the current page or from the entre book, respectively.
• Quick navigation to the list of books you recently viewed with the ability to open any of them.
• Now you can turn on or off an audible click you hear when you tap the device screen or press a key. The functions are configured independently.
• The number of interface languages was increased to 14.
• When the device is turned off, a fine-looking screensaver is displayed.