View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 03:54 PM   #909
MichaelSullivan
Enthusiast
MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
I have way too many projects ongoing...
  • New 2-book series - in contract negotiations, which I hope will be wrapped up soon.
  • A standalone novel which I've received beta-feedback on and need to do some changes to.
  • A new series which I plan to start writing in th fall that I'm currently doing research for
  • About 20% in my current work in progress - a new novel whose idea came from a short story
  • Editing two short stories for anthologies
MichaelSullivan is offline   Reply With Quote