View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #145
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
You did get an upgraded Note taker, called S-Note which is more versatile than S-Memo. It works with objects and integrates them better. You now also have the capability to turn push messages on and off. My update came OTA, with all the military installations you guys have I would assume you have an advanced cellular network.
I haven't looked into the "Premium Suite" yet, but I'm sure I either have it already or can install it. My Note is the LTE version on AT&T. AT&T is not doing it OTA (yet), like the international version.

I'll need to look into turning off push messages, I don't have free SMS on my plan, and it p* me off every time I have to pay $0.20 for a spam text.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote