View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #6
sebastianmichael
The Optimist
sebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle; iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I wish you all good wishes with the book , but sadly Stephen Fry's praise wouldn't make me want to immediately grab it......

Sorry.
No need to apologise! I'm sure that neither he nor my book are everybody's cup of tea. But as a match for an endorsement I couldn't be happier about it: I do admire and respect the man enormously and it's fair to say that chances are good anyone who does like and relate to him will also be able to like and relate to Angel.

(Also: I'm a practically unknown, first time author; I need all the help I can get, so if a quote like this comes along I'd be a most ardent fool not to employ it...)
sebastianmichael is offline   Reply With Quote