View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
I just figured out why pshrynk's new avatar is making me laugh so hard

One of my cats is a very deceptively pretty looking flame point. Her name is Morgan.

Morgan is a tiny little thing, but she is a buzz saw if she's aggravated, and she's aggravated at everyone except for me.

People walk up to her and say "oh, nice kitty" and reach out to pet her, and before I can warn them to stop, the next thing I hear is "OWWWW, GET HER OFF ME!!!!"

When I have to leave her at the vet ... they wait until I can come to visit before they try to clean her cage. They pass food and water in through the bars.

She is three pounds of sheer death and destruction.

So, I sent a copy of pshrynk's new avatar to a bunch of my cat crazy friends, and they all just assumed it had to be Morgan ... armed and dangerous.

And it really is so very Morgan.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	morgan.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	14348  
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote