View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #2142
raychensmith
raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi, I'm a writer and teacher living in Los Angeles, California. In my late twenties, I wrote a literary novel set in China then decided it wasn't fit for public consumption. For my second novel, I decided to go unabashedly commercial, and The Jazz Cage is the result. Think of the novel as Uncle Tom's Cabin meets The Untouchables.

I'm on Mobilereads since everyone talks about it so I wanted to see what's up. I prefer to read thrillers and historical fiction, and I've written a new blog entry if you want to check it out: "The best non-James Patteron, James Patterson-like books" at http://raychensmith.blogspot.com.

Hope everyone's doing fine in this scorching heat (assuming you're stateside, of course).
raychensmith is offline   Reply With Quote