View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 05:00 AM   #19
knc1
Helpdesk Junkie
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arooni View Post
You're right I was confused about how general compilation works and how the $PATH var does not affect it.

That being said, the Makefile was broken, and wouldn't compile on my computer and presumably the patcher's box... and thanks to a patch its now fixed... see earlier posts. or as you would put it, "Go RTFT".
I did. And the patch only made the changes related to my comment about how you "thought" you had "installed" the library.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote