Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 04:02 AM   #97
BWinmill
Wizard
BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Here's an idea for the weights of sideloaded fonts. I don't know if it will work since I haven't tried it, but the folks who use sideloaded fonts may want to test it out.

There is a file called .kobo/Kobo/Kobo eReader.conf. I noticed the following line:

readingFontWeight\Amasis=@Variant(\0\0\0\x87>#\xd7 \n)

Maybe, just maybe, you can try changing Amasis to the name of your sideloaded font and it will change the weight for you.
BWinmill is offline   Reply With Quote