Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:16 AM   #95
GvilleBridge
Connoisseur
GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Tablet
OK, so now we officially have shelves, but if I populate them, how to I saved that data if I have to--perish the thought--do a reset sometime in the future? I don't want to put a couple hundred titles on shelves only to have that evaporate in a reset.

Calibre doesn't pick up the shelf tags. Or does it but in a column that has to be created? Alternatively, it would be easier to tag/shelve books in Calibre and transfer the books to the KT. Possible?

Last edited by GvilleBridge; 07-11-2012 at 04:40 AM.
GvilleBridge is offline   Reply With Quote