View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Instructions for adding series details via Calibre

I have a new computer and had to reinstall Calibre a little while ago and now I can't find the instructions that tell me how to add series information to my side loaded books.
For example the Harry Potter books would be HP1 - Harry Potter and the...; HP2 Harry Potter and .. etc.

I have tried searching but I can't seem to find it.

I really want to update my Calibre library with the series info before I do upgrade to the new firmware as I will need to reload all my books.

Thanks
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote