Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #73
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
FWIW, when we first got the first beta (there were a whole lot of them) one of the things I thought was that folks who had used the older versions and had to learn to do old things in new ways (like pressing the gear in the upper left to see the clock) would have a harder time with this than new folks would.

For example, my go-to font had been Delima. In the new build I really like Amasis much, much better--especially when I moved the weight in Advanced Settings over a few clicks to the right. There are issues with fonts that need the full set of diacritical marks. I hope it will be taken care of shortly, but one never knows for sure exactly what is happening before it is announced.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote