View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Dazrin
Guru
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 3G, various Android devices
It took me a bit to figure out how to show some of the categories you used, but here they are:

Popular - Most Ratings: Here are the top 10
  • The Wheel of Time books 1-4 by Robert Jordan (at 38k to 68k ratings)
  • The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum at 35k ratings
  • A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle at 32k ratings
  • The Wheel of Time books 0 and 5-7 by Robert Jordan at 15k to 30k ratings
Least Popular - Fewest Ratings:
  • An Apple a Day Keeps the Dragon Away (Break Bites) - Sistla, Amber D. - 3.00 - 2 ratings
  • Phineas - Gellene, Joseph - 3.00 - 2 ratings
  • Going Somewhere Else - Sistla, Amber D. - 2.67 - 3 ratings
  • Street Music - A Phineas Troutt Short Mystery Story - Kilborn, Jack - 3.54 - 13 ratings
  • The Senex - Ambrose, Jeff - 3.13 - 15 ratings
Best Book highest average rating: I enjoyed all of these a lot too.
  • Wool - Hugh Howey - 4.51 (5, I actually read them separately, but they would be numbers 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7 if I didn't combine them)
  • Transfer of Power - Vince Flynn - 4.23 (4, number 4 on my list)
  • The Dark Elf Trilogy - R.A. Salvatore - 4.28 (5, I read these separately, but like Wool these would fill up the rest of the list if I didn't combine them, numbers 5, 8 and 9 when separated)
  • The Wheel of Time - Robert Jordan - 4.14 (4/5, books 1-4 of this series are numbers 10-13 of my overall, so again they were combined)
Worst book - lowest average rating:
  • See above, the exact same books as the "Least Popular", ratings shown below.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote