View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #30
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Sorry I never responded to this. As JSWolf stated later, it's more to do with the writing style.

I've never read this author, but I've read on a number of occasions that his prose is challenging (distinct lack of punctuation etc..) and given that his works receive literary acclaim I thought it would be a good fit for the theme and the club.
I've read The Road, and it was very good. Even though it didn't win, Blood Meridian is now firmly on my TBR .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote