Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #336
camperbc
Enthusiast
camperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five words

Device: PRS-T1
It is odd, and now we learn that I'm not the only one experiencing this. I love that little clock, so I'm really hoping someone can figure out why this is happening. Sure, it's not a big deal to reinstall as I don't often shut the reader right down anyway, and it only takes seconds to install again, but still... makes one wonder why it goes poof into thin air! If anyone can get to the bottom of this, Morkl can!

By the way, and please pardon my lack of tech-savvy, but will I lose a bit of space on my reader each time I have to install this? Or does it simply overwrite the original file? (well, I warned you I'm no geek!)

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com