View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #43
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
1. GLH spray-on hair. "[A]dd in a bout of rain or sweat and you might end up looking like an angry Willy Wonka melted a chocolate bar on your head."

A friend of mine was born in the Philippines. Once while on a visit to his hometown he attended a wedding. Before he arrived, he applied some of the spray-on hair to cover a bald spot. He said it was a huge mistake because sitting there in the Philippines heat, the stuff began to melt and run all over his white dress shirt. I'm not sure I would have shared that story had it been me.

6. Citikitty. This one looks interesting. I was at a party at a friend's home once and went to use the loo. I had to wait because it was occupied at the time by a feline member of his family.

9. Uro Club. For those times when "you're on the green and there aren't any bathrooms nearby." Ever heard of trees? Sheesh!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote