View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Question about iPad3 and Kindle app

Does the latest Kindle for iOS app have a multi-column option for reading books? I had an iPad1 until about 6 months ago, but I cannot remember if it had that option. I'm thinking of getting an iPad3. However if the Kindle app does not have multi-columns in landscape mode then it will not be pleasant reading in landscape, which is my favorite way to read on a large tablet.

In my case the iPad1 was no good for prolonged reading with its lower resolution screen as it caused a lot of eye strain. The new Retina display iPad3 shouldn't be a problem though. I have an iPod touch 4th Gen with Retina display and it is good for reading, but of course a small 3.5 inch screen is not so good for reading.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote