View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #8
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I am reading some documentation from a vendor that is trying to do business with us. Top give you an idea of the intend audience for this document, I work at a university with 95k students. This vendor is trying to get in to do business with us. In their docs they have jewels like:

Yes that is complete text, starts the new sentence with the lower case "l" and carries on.

I removed the company name and replaced it with "<company name>" to protect the not so innocent. The rest is exactly as printed.

And then there is this sentence that gives the reason to import data:

And one more jewel for your reading pleasure...

I can understand a minor typo or two in a decent sized document, but if you are sending a document to a potential client, that you hope to make a big chunk cash from for an extended contract... at least higher a burger-flipping English grad student to edit it. Sheesh!
I can see another typo..........anyone ??
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote