Here are the the two patches which were missing from the previous post. Unzip and copy them to /var/local/jbpatch/ on the Kindle.
They should be working just as they were before, with a minor difference concerning the margins patch:
- almost everything is configurable via UI now (yesss...!)
- well, except for the "words per line" setting in the default reader (previously "font.wordsperline.margin.list") - I just didn't get around to modify it for the new version yet, but I will.
PS: I just realized that I left some debugging code in the distributed files. Don't worry about the exceptions logged by the margins patch (example: "Loading key: reader.content.topMargin; java.lang.Exception" + a stack trace), they are (well, were) intended.
Edit: attachment removed, as the final version of JBPatch 2.0.0 is now released.
Last edited by ixtab; 07-20-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Reason: Released 2.0.0