View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #293
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR w/Glowlight, Kindle 3g, Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
As for the FFDL issue, it sounds nothing to do with this plugin. You said yourself if you generate separately it works. So it must be to do with the metadata object that FFDL passes to the plugin in my opinion.
Actually, we think it has to do with a composite column with a template function not being evaluated right away.

A simple custom column works immediately. An composite column with a simple template (say {#characters}, {#genre}) works immediately.

But a composite column with a template function ({#genre:uppercase()}) doesn't work immediately.

It looks to me like a problem with calibre itself, but I suggested Jade Aislin ask here in case it was something you'd ever seen before.

I think I have a work around for it, but I'll take that discussion back to the FFDL thread.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote