View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 06:04 AM   #905
tonymcfadden
Writer guy
tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, iPad
{without links this time}

1st draft of number 6, a North Korean based thriller, is in the hands (and kindles) of beta readers, currently plotting number 7 with my son. Sonny boy has had a couple of good ideas and I think I'll have to negotiate a co-authorship with him. It's a crime thriller/mystery set in Miami, my favorite town to populate with mobsters.
tonymcfadden is offline   Reply With Quote