View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
why dont you port kindle keyboard apps to kindle touch

Hey guys why don't you do what the title says.I know this is difficult as the ui is different but still it is worth a try.there are many good apps for the kindle keyboard like pdf reader,interactive fiction reader,notepad,etc.you can port these apps to the kindle touch by using gui launcher,wafs and kindlets.I am not a programmer or I would have tried it myself.I hope this thread becomes active and you kindle devs start posting your ported apps here.thanks in advance
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote