View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 02:08 AM   #14
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
Let's say I sit down to read, and start at page 153 and reach 194. Sometiemes, the next time I pick up my nook (simple touch), it's back on page 153. More than somtimes even. I bet half the time. Does anyone else have this happen? Do you know if there's a solution? It's like someone took a bookmark out of my book or something. Irritating.
Ive had it even worse. I finished a book, started on another, and the bookmarks and notes I had on the other book magically appeared on the new book. I erased everyting and started over again and seems to have gone correctly after that. I have two books open now and the bookmarks are right now!
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote