View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:47 AM   #64
knc1
Helpdesk Junkie
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arooni View Post
Damn. I try to charge mine as well; but the amber light just stays on while charging and never changes to green. I'm wondering if it's really possible to recover from a situation like this; or if its better just to ship myself a broken kindle screen and swap the motherboard & such myself.
What is your definition of "never" ?

If the battery management is set on the 100ma curve, then it will take a **minimum** of 20 hours to re-charge a fully discharged K3 battery.

Since it is common for a computer to power down its external USB ports when it "goes to sleep", you are best off using a wall charger.

So plug it in, take a couple days away from the problem, then see if the light is green when you come back.
knc1 is online now   Reply With Quote