View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #545
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
[snip]
I read a few Mack Bolan novels when a friend loaned them to me.
[snip]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Oh, if you don't consider a mack bolan book you are missing out on some truly great literature. The action starts on page one and does not let up until the very last page, they will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat.
Sorry, I thought I was clear. I did read a couple of Mack Bolan books. I was more interested in them than the romance ones my sister-in-law wanted to share.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote