View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:50 PM   #525
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Acer Iconia 500w Tablet, PRS-T1
Whenever I updated a story, there didn't seem to be a problem.

However, I think I may have found part of my problem. I actually have two character columns because I was going to group the characters based on fandoms and then use a composite column to view the characters.

#character is the composite column that behaves like tags. my code: {#character1:subitems(-1,0)}
#character1 is a 'comma seperated text, like tags, shown in browser column'

I have the FFDL set to send characters to the #character1 and that was the one I meant to use for GC. I switched that over and grabbed a new story and it seemed to work.

However, I would like to use the composite column at a later date. Once I consolidate my libraries so that I don't have random columns that I forget about.

I'm wondering if GC had trouble with the composite column. Did calibre need to read the #character1 column before populating the #character one? That's the only reason I could think that I would have trouble with new books, but not ones already in my library.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote