View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #22
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Blimey. That's a bit deep for the Lounge
In contrary.
When your meat'll be long gone, your skull will greet the archaeologists of the future with its smile. It'll be the last thing you keep. Sense of humour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Not in the least. I've figured out how to take my bananas with me when I check out.
Yeah let me guess: A pyramid of them or cutting coin-sized and put on the tongue like ferryman's payment?
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote