View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #53
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoenK View Post
The connecting/disconnecting thingy was one of the things I also experienced. Tried to charge it via USB, but seems it did not work. Got the charger last night and it took over 5 hours until the light went out, I think the battery must have been pretty empty (which feels really noobish, because I trusted it to be fully charged via USB).

Is there anywhere a list of what starts at which memory adress ?
Looked through the Wiki but could not find anything
You can look in the getkernels.sh script.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote