Originally Posted by digory
I finally got the HelloWorld running, and I even managed to work my calculator applet into a proper Kindlet, and it actually works!! Finally!
I am glad I found enough information on this forum, albeit that it took me quite some time until I found the proper threads.
I am going to post the app here in this thread as soon as it is ready. Currently I am having font size problems. I'll have to dig this forum for the manifest's Font-Size-Mode attribute, I guess.
I have not made a kindlet yet. Please post a simple "guide" (perhaps in a wiki page) of the steps you found that worked for you (or at least some links to the posts you found valuable). A lot of the good stuff here is buried deeply and may not be easy to find. Even just a page (or post) with links (mini index) of the relevant stuff that helped you get it working would be a great addition to the kindlet index.
EDIT: I just saw the fonthack reference in the other thread. Perhaps we need to simplify that into a basic "how to write and package a kindlet" guide.