View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #10
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by songoffire View Post
Glad to hear you got it all sorted out Tarvoke! I will let you know if I find a way to safely update the Kindle App, I can confirm that the latest version is working fine on my Android 2.2 phone so maybe some quirk with the build.prop?
Just remember the PE is not a phone and our version of 2.2 has been modified to run on our devices that don't have a lot of the hardware a phone does.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote