Thread: Silliness DVD, VHS & Betamax heaven
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #15
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
I still use 3.5" floppies -- plenty of room for text files and spreadsheets. And they're a pain in the butt for someone looking for unauthorized access.

I still use audio cassettes -- the quickest way to record audio "on the fly." I use them for audio note-taking, not "hi-fi" applications.

I have a couple of minidisc recorders -- I'd still be using them if Sony hadn't designed them to be intentionally frustrating.

We used our video recorder (VHS, not Betamax) just last week -- my daughter was nostalgic for some old videos.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote