View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
skinmaan
Addict
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Free Summer Audiobook from Tantor Audio

No, I don't mean this is their free audiobook for summer. In fact, I wouldn't count on it being available beyond this month. Instead, I'm referring to "Summer" by Edith Wharton. This looks to be an interesting romance which for its time (1917) was quite steamy. It's not too long so it might be a worthwhile investment for your time.

While you're there be sure to check out Tantor's long list of audiobooks, many of which are on sale as $6.99 downloads. They offer books on CD and mp3-CD as well.

One of their staff was kind enough to ask what type of freebie this site might find interesting, so let it be known that Tantor is looking at the site and values your opinions.

Enjoy!

skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote