View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #59
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
This was my first time doing this. I thought I'd done something wrong because in addition to emailing the code to twobits, Baen sent me a copy of the email with the code making it look like I sent it to myself. Glad it's live now. This was fun. I love Baen and their DRM-free policy. I may start this chain on some of the older bundles as I pick up the back catalog.
Baen always send you a confirmation email with a copy of the gift certificate. It's worth hanging on to, in case the original to the next person in the chain gets eaten by a spam filter or the like. If necessary you can forward them the confirmation mail or just send them the code by PM. Maybe that should be added to the instructions also, but they're getting rather long.

Edit: It was mentioned but I've clarified it a little. (Or maybe confused it a little? )

Last edited by plib; 07-04-2012 at 11:45 PM.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote