View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 04:32 AM   #2
basschick
Guru
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Kindle 3 WiFi, iPod Touch with Stanza
i work hard to spread my reading dollars between ebooks and paper, and between booksonboard and fictionwise as well as local brick and mortar books stores and amazon. i like the idea of supporting them all

it isn't that hard since a lot of the books i love - like michelle west's books and the modesty blaise and peter whimsey novels - aren't available in an e-format yet anyway.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote