Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #314
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have Charis SIL and the smallcaps to go with it. I've been using it when the ePub makes enough use of smallcaps to warrant bothering to fix them.

That is good to know that I can use them.

What I plan on doing is making Charis SIL the default font because I happen to rather like it.

My other question is can I install the new version modified reader over the old version modified reader or do I have to uninstall the previous modified reader and if so, how?
I also have Charis SIL as my default 'Original'. I don't have the equivalent smallcaps, though. Was that a pay-for addition?

Regarding the installation, I'm afraid I can't answer that one as I used porkupan's restore-set-1.0.04.12210 beforehand to be on the safe side. However, in post #307 soseono claims that installing the June version directly over the April version worked.

[Edit:] Re: the Charis smallcaps, Google was my friend, I see you helpfully posted them for someone back in March. Thanks, I'll give them a go tomorrow.

Last edited by jackie_w; 07-04-2012 at 10:21 PM.