View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #205
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora_G View Post
I have a Macbook pro running 10.4.11, so I downloaded calibre 0.7.28, which I believe is the latest version that will work with my (old) computer. Please let me know if I should/could be running a newer version.

When I downloaded calibre for the first time (recently), there was no getbooks feature. I tried to find it, to no avail. Is there any way to get that function on my version of calibre?

I'm not very good with this kind of thing, but I would really appreciate the help!

Dora
Every version of Calibre adds new features or improves performance on older ones (OK! and fixes some creepy bugs )

Some of these use newer (programing) building blocks . Some of these blocks wont fit into older OS . Rather that hold back Calibre, the developers decided to hang a 'Sorry, you must update your OS/Computer, if you want to get these features.

Welcome to the world of 5 year old antique computers
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote