View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 01:14 AM   #1
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Mobipocket or Ereader for Sony 500?

I just bought a sony reader - a 500 - from someone here on mobileread.com, and it's a delight.

I've spotted a couple of books (at surprisingly reasonable as opposed to ridiculous prices) on booksonboard.com, and wondered if there was a preferable format to download for the 500, prior to running through the calibre software. As I understand it so far, my options come down to mobipocket or ereader: does either of them produce better results, or do they come out about the same?
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote