View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #27
sun surfer
in this great future
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad mini & sony 950
Yes, paola, you're still in time and that concludes it. We now have five fully nominated works and nominations are closed.

The poll will be up shortly.

caleb72, I wanted to say both your nominations were interesting and both are books I'd like to read eventually. I've read The Road by McCarthy and he's a great writer, and I've never read Burroughs but I'd like to try him.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote