View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #108
unboggling
by the bootstraps
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2, Nexus 7, KindleT, iPad1, Kindle3KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delotte231 View Post
I think it's pretty clear now that for college purposes, the MAC would be a sure-fire choice.
Well, going PC or Mac is a complex decision, and either way works. I'm generally biased toward Mac but I understand many people comfortably use and like their PCs, including me in the past at various times. So it mostly comes down to budget and personal preference.

Kind of like with cars. Any running car will get me where I'm going. I've had a lot of cars. My favorite was a 5 year old used Camaro RS in the 1980s. The most comfortable car I ever owned was a 20 year old used Mercedes in Germany. My fastest sleekest car was a new Nissan 300ZX, which a few months after purchase crashed at 100 mph on the Audubon. The clunkiest was an old used VW bug. It's not easy to say which was the best car, because my needs changed over time, all had pros and cons, they were of various ages and various engineering quality, they were in different environments. But I sure liked that Camaro.

I think my niece had a Mac craving before the subject even came up.

Last edited by unboggling; 07-03-2012 at 12:48 PM.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote