View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #8
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't think it's a matter of OTG having been disabled, but rather that the o/s doesn't have FAT file system support built it. As you say, we'll know one way or the other when people get their hands on a Nexus.
I think the Android internal file structure must be FAT32 for two reasons:

1- If I format a micro sd card as FAT32 on my PC and insert it into any of my tablet Android has no problem using the files.

2- When connected to a PC via the USB, Windows Explorer can create, delete or do anything of the things it can do on its own files.

Time will tell.

I would have bought one like your OTG cable if I had seen it. My other OTG cables look like yours except for the mini/micro usb replacing the Samsung connector.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote