View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #635
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Well, adding "body {page-break-before: always;}" to the epub.css has stopped CoolReader from displaying the book as a single chapter even in paged mode, so that's nice.

I still haven't found a way to get the top-margin working on the first item in a given section of the epub, though. That always seems to wind up with no margin. Has this even gotten accepted as a bug? I know I've filed an issue in the past.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote