Originally Posted by RickyMaveety
why would anyone write in an article that reading on an iPhone is a great thing because they can get public domain books for 99 cents ....
Here's my Letterman style top 5 reasons:
5. They don't know that you can download PD books for free.
4. The don't know that public domain means 100 years old.
3. They felt $.99 is a good value for the books.
2. They want people under 30 to real Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Stevenson, Szu, etc.
1. The person that wrote the article works for AppEngines, LLC and wants to sell public domain books to make some money.
[BTW: This isn't Apple.... yes Apple takes 30% of any app store sale]