View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #25
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
OK .... read it .... it refers to "distressed inventory." That, to my mind means inventory that is no longer in saleable condition.

Also, the broad statement that retailers are "unable" to put inventory back on the shelf would also seem to apply to unopened boxes, and I know for a fact that those can be resold.

So, I think whoever wrote the article is making sweeping statements about retail sales in general, and is not supporting those statements with any citations. That makes me suspect of the source entirely.

With all due respect to the folks at NowNow .... I think they ought to be able to give some code citations quite easily if what they were saying was in fact the case.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote