Thread: iPhone readers
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 12:58 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Make sure your iTunes is updated to 7.7 and then with the Touch connected to the USB port, look for updates for the Touch. You will have to pay $9.95 for the 2.0 update. I updated my wife's Touch last night just as we went to bed. And now it's all updated.
Yes thanks. He was finally able to get it yesterday after several tries. I was using the new AIM client on it last night... very nice, except I kept hitting the wrong keys on that tiny keyboard.

I was going to try eReader on it, I do have one eReader book I bought (for my Sony stupidly). Although I don't have that credit card anymore... not sure if I know the full number. Can I just put a new CC number in the eReader store so that book will use it?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote