View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #9
geormes
Zealot
geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Kobo Touch, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
My warranty is up July 24. I have to go down and visit my family in NY so I am hoping maybe I can exchange it. The thing is, it is like brand new otherwise. Not one single mark on it. Even the buttons don't look worn. I don't want a previously owned that isn't up to par with mine and I know the chances of that are slim. I was really hoping to fix my own.
I have purchased 3 refurbished NST's. Two were gifts and one was for my wife. My son also has a refurbished NST. All of them look and perform as brand new! I would not hesitate to buy another refurbished if and when the need arises.
geormes is offline   Reply With Quote