New updates for all Onyx Boox are available.
You can also download them from our website directly
Onyx Boox i62HD ML (Firefly) Update 2013-07-16
Onyx Boox i62HD Update 2013-07-18
Please note, that this update does not contain some new features and fixes yet, which are still in testing (like margin setting, GUI optimization, multitasking feature, Acapela TTS, etc).
* fixed can't download the books with DRM.
* Automatic move of the position of dictionary depending on position of selected words.
* add “turn on Moon Light automatically after wake up/power on” positions in MOON light configurations tool (only concerns the Firefly model).
* support some PDB format books.
Fixed in New PDF reader:
* "selection zoom" and "two point zoom" cannot work normally. (Long pressed to show context menu).
* support turn pages when using dictionary.
* White screen after rotate screen in new pdf reader's zoom mode.
* Improved the method of multi touch when open epub file (scale text, don't scale picture)
Fixed in GUI:
* search result does not display file name.
* sort type hasn't restored after restarting.
Fixed in Web Browser
* editable content opens keyboard when it has been clicked.
* supported multi line input for "text areas" in web pages
* browser crashes after selected in combo boxes.
Fixed in Image Reader
* problem that only the last page is exported.
* Scribbles can only be shown in the first image in one folder.
Fixed in FB Reader:
* improved “go to page” function.
* Added hyphenation.
Fixed in Music Player
* make sure music player work normal after device wakeup.
Fixed in RSS reader:
* RSS reader can't work in some RSS sources
Fixed in Cool Reader:
* "search tool" didn't work.
* support both single touch and swipe to turn pages.
* case insensitive when using search tool.
* only generate the cover from the first page of the document.
Here is the PDF Reader with new Page Setting functionality
We have abandoned Two Point Margins tool and added two new visual margins setting tools instead:
Universal Manual Settings - to setup all pages of a PDF document
Odd / Even Manual Settings - to setup odd and even pages differently.
I hope you will like it.
As usual unzip it and copy those two files from archive to the internal memory of your device. In your device click on update.oar and the last update for PDFReader will be installed.
You can use it without rebooting.
Please note that this particular tool in the new PDF Reader it is still beta!
Your feedback is welcome
Here is a new patch with fixes
of most important bugs in the new PDF Reader
Please download this file:
This patch works on both i62HD
and i62 HD Firefly
Unzip it and copy those three files from archive to the internal memory of your device. In your device click on update.oar and the last update for PDFReader will be installed.
The device will reboot.
What has been fixed:
for Onyx Boox i62HD
- PDF Reader. Margins settings and Customized Zoom are not saved after closing a book
- PDF Reader. Standby issue 1. Home button causes exit from the pdf after return from stand by
- PDF Reader. Standby issue 2. Controlls are non functional after return from Standby
- PDF Reader. Glyph embolden >0. Page turn issue.
- PDF Reader. Annotations. Highlighting of empty area causes exit.
- PDF Reader. Key mapping. the order of tools has been changed. Now pan + zoom are set by default.
- PDF Reader. no confirmation is needed if exiting a book with Close Icon in main menu
UPD. 13 Nov 2012
New Version 1.8
UPD. July 18th
The metadata pre-fetching has been put background, that will not interfere the UI. And the setting for displaying file name or book title in three views was added too.
Made some improvements in the software and bigger icons on status bar (for more comfortable finger navigation)