View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 11:18 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've got three series of books that I have been reading that I think are quite good. The series are the Harry Boch series by Michael Connolly, the Spencer for Hire series by Robert B. Parker, and the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson (and others). These are not legal thrillers but books with good solid characters that you will end up caring about. These are what some would class as detective/mystery type series.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote