View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:54 AM   #4
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
@Iocane - it doesn't currently have the ability to customise choice of columns for the resolve page of the wizard, but I will add that to the list.

@Walt - to be honest I wasn't sure what direction the thread might go in. As it turned out until today it didn't really go anywhere in terms of feedback.

I primarily didn't really want to put it in the plugins forum because I thought it might end up confusing people when I have the "real" version of the plugin thread. I had intended to run it through a series of beta iterations for feedback. Given the current lack of feedback/interest I think I shall instead just continue to tweak it to my needs privately and then just throw a version out on a new plugin forum thread when I'm done. So if you or others want to move the thread elsewhere then go for it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote